May 15, 2011

Bathroom Vanity Paint

Okay, okay... I know I've been pondering this question forever, but I still am not 100% decided on the colour I will be painted the bathroom vanity for the bathroom reno. All week I've been priming and sanding (and priming and sanding and..) but now it's all ready for some pretty paint.
I was going to paint it a nice medium grey/blue, but I'm starting to chicken out, and am leaning towards my original thought of white.



Here are some spaces similar to the bathroom's end result, with a blue or grey painted vanity:











And yes, I realize the last two are kitchens, smart-alec.



And here are a few spaces like my bathroom, with a white vanity:





















After a recent conversation with our buddy Pete (while I was typing this post, actually), he agrees that white is the way to go. If I paint it white, get the bathroom finished (haha, yeah right) and I don't like it, I can always paint it grey/blue then. He also pointed out that it is pouring outside, and I already have white paint at home. Tu shay.



With that, I wish you all a happy rest of your weekend, because this little blogger has some painting to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment